About This Project
The project to design and build the harbor of B. Fulhadhoo was handed over by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure to MTCC on 02nd July 2019 .
Work being conducted under this project includes
- Channel Dredging of 29,167.50cbm
- Dredging of Harbour basin 22,694cbm
- development of 108m breakwater
- Development of 302m revetment
- Development of 223m quay wall
- Development of 558sqm pavement 558sqm
- Installation of navigation lights
- Installation of two arm streetlights
- Mooring buoys and construction of 956sqm walkway bridge
The MVR 48,297,417.22 project is estimated to be completed within 390 days.